[the-datatank] User group meeting - feedback

Jan Vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:08:02 UTC 2014

Hej Ann,

So that means that you find the focussed approach a good one? Meaning that
we only do meetings around certain specified topics and areas. Also (and
this is for all of stakeholders, users, ...) what about discussions through
mail before a UGM is settled? I was thinking about having a pre-discussion
first, before setting up a date for the actual UGM on the topics that will
be discussed.

Best regards,

Jan

--