[Wg-economics-advisory] Determining the date for the Open Economics 1st International Workshop

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Jul 16 09:05:28 UTC 2012

Dear Advisory Panel members,

After evaluating the responses from the poll on the dates for the Open
Economics 1st International Workshop, we decided that a date in the end of
this year would be better for all. As we would like to hold the first
workshop in Cambridge, UK, the term breaks are the most appropriate time.
We have had some difficulty in finding dates that work with the venue at
the University of Cambridge. We narrowed down to two possible dates:

   - 17-18 December, 2012
   - 7-8 January, 2013

Please indicate your availability by entering "Yes" or "No" for either of
the respective dates in this Google Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AogGMvffTHrgdHRTcDZFZUtkNUtQQWVxSjdNRUg1V2c#gid=0

Looking forward to your response,

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Project and Community Coordinator for Labs