[Wg-economics-advisory] Second Conference Call of the Open Economics Advisory Panel in 2012

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Thu Oct 11 05:02:13 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Thank you for responding to the poll for determining the date for our
second call. I would like to confirm the appointment for the second
Advisory Panel conference call:

   - Thursday, October 11 at 5pm BST / 6pm CEST / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT
   - Call details below
   - Length: max 1h and will aim to be shorter
   - Take notes on this Google document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YcrplMETDz5g8TCAxySSRJaEzlRym7thmH2Mk-4tkuU/edit#>

Agenda:

   - The First Open Economics Workshop in Cambridge UK, December 17-18
   - Topics for the Working Group to focus on
   - The next workshop or conference for Open Economics in spring 2013 in
   Cambridge MA, US
   - Projects and people to invite and get in touch with (e.g.
   contributioneconomy.net or similar projects)

Call details:

   - At the agreed start time dial the allconferencecalls number (Select
   from our national or international dial-in numbers in the attached pdf).
   Example: London, UK - 020 3398 3300; Washington D.C., USA - 1 202 379
   1388, Munich, Germany - 089 12 140 2318.
   - Your participant PIN: 133591.
   - If you are the first person to arrive on the conference call you will
   hear music. As others arrive on the call you will hear them being
   announced. The conference call will only start when the Chairperson is
   present. When everyone is ready, you can start talking!

We look forward to speaking to you.

Best wishes,

Velichka Dimitrova
Coordinator of the Open Economics Working Group
Open Knowledge Foundation