[wsfii-discuss] Short Update from Berlin

Juergen Neumann jpn at xorxe.net
Thu Aug 11 19:49:59 UTC 2005

Sorry for the silence ...

We are willing to do parts of the wireless-track . One idea is to talk
about what the hell has all happened here in Berlin since Berlon. Of
course we want to present the firmware, the http://olsexperiment.de
story and many more things.

This could aggregate all kinds of acticvities like panels, talks and
presentations about  wi-fi and tecky-stuff, social and organisational
efforts and success-stories.

Cven has only very little money and as some might already know a young
chield. Therefor financial support is urgently needed to bring him over.
I couldn't imagine presenting the Berlin progress without him. So if
there any few Bucks left for the flight, please help to bring him to
Lonon

@Tomas: I've talked to Sven-Ola yesterday. He didn't get any invitation
or anything yet or he lost it in his spamfolder. Could you please resend
it. Elektra is very much positiv to come for the whole week.

I will arrive in London Tuesday noon. I will try to put some things up
in the wiki within the next 10 days. We have such a shit lot to do at
work at the moment, that I feel realy guilty for the little time I have
to help you. Sorry for that! I have written to Boell-Foundation in
India, but unfortunately there is no reply until know. We should have a
talk only on funding in  London to. How can we manage to finacially
realize India/GOA. This will need a lot help from outside as well.

I'm so much looking forward to meeting you all in London. I'm sure we
will have a rockin week.

TBC

JuergeN

--