[wsfii-discuss] situation re sending invites?

Tomas Krag t at wire.less.dk
Wed Aug 17 12:54:43 UTC 2005

Regarding invites,

I'd like to invite Juergen, Saul, Julian, Jo and anyone else who wants
to have a say to a skype chat/conference call tomorrow (thursday) at 13 CET
Alternatively, if people feel more comfortable with that, we can do an
irc chat.

I think we need to run through the invite lists and discuss which budget
covers what.

My skype handle is:

tomaskrag

Could people please confirm this and or  let me know their skype handle,
and/or tell me if they'd rather do irc

cheers

/tomas