[wsfii-discuss] WSFII registration system open

JamesStevens james at spc.org
Sun Aug 21 08:35:56 UTC 2005

Hi Jo,

who are the editors for the wiki pages.. can't find an edit link that
allows contribution or correction..

for instance Manchester redbricks apears under

      Open Broadcasting - TV, Radio and Cinema

    *

      Free TV

which is news to me.. perhaps they started these services..

anyway I am sure there are many already listed as attending wsfii who
could add/edit these entries..

hope all else well, are you in London at the mo..?

easy
James