[wsfii-discuss] Difficult for me to participate, week before/Videolan

hugh barnard hughbarnardlists at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 19:12:58 UTC 2005

Hi Jo, folks

I'm actually going to be away until September 30th,
so I won't be able to help with any pre-sessions.

I'm happy enough to stand and rant (well, actually
repeat most of the arguments I've already advanced
here..) during the weekend, if that's useful.

On the TV side, I talked to some folks in France who
are using Videolan (http://www.videolan.org/ it came
out of Centrale, anyway). I've got it at home,
firewired to a Sony handycam and it looks pretty
interesting.

Best regards Hugh