[wsfii-discuss] Boycott Linksys WRT54G and Switch to Netgear WGT634U

Sven Wagner cven at c-base.org
Tue Nov 22 12:21:07 UTC 2005

hi FreddyLa

we now the problem, and for europe, linksys have a new model...
The linksys WRT54 GL with opensource firmware...
I have only some links in german language about the problem, and I
didn't found anything at linksys.com (US)
but here are the links
http://www1.linksys.com/international/product.asp?coid=8&ipid=841
http://www.golem.de/0511/41403.html

linksys says, that they don't wanna sell the version 5.0 in europe, may
they don't want the "gunfire" from the communities...
but I think we have to look for alternative products too.
so we check out the Netgear WGT634U or other products from the openWRT side.

best
	cven