[wsfii-discuss] Boycott Linksys WRT54G and Switch to Netgear WGT634U

Paula pmg at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 16:04:23 UTC 2005

The Netgear's crud - I had one, bloody thing wouldn't resolve DNS
properly and I couldn't find any sign of a firmware upgrade on the
horizon. Had to use my ISPs DNS servers which Easynews objected to for
some reason so the whole thing kept falling over. Drove me round the bend.

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/Reviews.asp?ProductID=1001