[wsfii-discuss] Thanks to all for a very interesting and productive time in London

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at xorxe.net
Tue Oct 4 12:50:17 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm back in Berlin and back to my local realities. As I unfortunatly didn't meet
everyone to say good bye, I want to thank you all for the very pleasant and
interesting time we've spent in London. I think we were - are and will be - on a
very important process and I have learned a lot from you all again.

I want to give special thanks to Julian for his ongoing engagement in putting us
to the agenda and generating all this interesting output and I want to say
thanks again to Saul and his team for hosting us all in and arround limehouse.

I was very happy to meet you people in the organizers track and spent a week of
ongoing development and I want to mention that I am very happy with the outcome
of all that.

I hope that to all of you the time we've spent together will be of value for
your local agendas and I am very much looking forward to our next get togethers
here or there or finally in India in November 2006.

I'm not sure how we do finally want to procede with the MOU, but if there is
anything that needs to be done or added from my side please let me know.

Get my hug from here ... see you and tank you all!

JuergeN