[wsfii-discuss] Legal status of UK freenetwork content document

Karel Kulhavy clock at twibright.com
Mon Oct 17 14:01:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 01:31:12PM +0100, Alan Dawson wrote:
> At the WSFII Wireless Free network event there was mention of a UK legal
> analysis of freenetworks with respect to network traffic, legal liability of
> network owners etc.  I believe it was Adam from free2air who mentioned that
> this woul be available.

How is it about legal status of Ronja in UK? In Czech you are bound by
hygienic limits only. I called Czech Telecommunication Office and they
said it's out of their scope because it's not a radio.

And I called Hygienic Inspection and asked what if I point a laser to
the sky if it could harm aircrafts. They said that as long as I don't
break hygienic limits of eye safety then it's OK. That aircrafts have to
deal with reflections of sun from city's windows and that this is not
weaker that eye safe laser beam.

CL<