[wsfii-discuss] Re: Whole Infrastructure Catalogue

Mark Simpkins mark at nodalpoints.org
Wed Oct 19 20:23:25 UTC 2005

I was going to mention the Mute project, as it seemed very
appropriate to this project.

As was also mentioned is that printing is only part of the puzzle,
distribution is the other. Mute have a model (ideas) for this as well
from the brief discussion I had with Simon at wsfii. But there are
other projects that can be part of the solution (bookmobiles etc.)

Something that interests me a bit, I would love to get involved in
this. I wrote a number of papers / presentations about grass roots
great response to this kind of thing, actually creating the toolkit
to help this response.

cheers,

mark.