[wsfii-discuss] a clear public outline for the 1-2 weekend

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Sep 2 10:09:30 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 09:35:58AM +0100, Julian Priest wrote:
> 'Developing a collaborative vision talk about WSFII' or something like
> it was one of the things I have down for the agenda for the organisers
> workshops so that would fit well I think.

i've been refactoring the wiki a bit. even if your workshops aren't
'public', it would be nice if you could add them all to:
http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiWorkshops

i have also been dropping Wsfii-related events into
http://evnt.org/tag/wsfii/

even though it just means more data duplication... i have been making
rdf-feed-backed 'organising tools' for the node.l season which is in a
kind of mutual embrace with Wsfii, cf
http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiCalendar

i wouldn't wish to impose these (as yet skeletal, fragmented) tools
on anyone but expect that wsfii-related information will just sort
of drift into them. http://wiki.wirelesslondon.info/NodelSoftArchitecture
so for those kinds of reasons, it is nice to have information
distributed to places like EVNT.org and i would still like to pursue
this 'hiveminder' thing for todolisting when it is readier to go
'public' too

-jo