[wsfii-discuss] FFII-UK /FFII at WSFII?

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Mon Sep 12 13:10:10 UTC 2005

Hi Gavin,

Sounds good to me - WSFII without FFII would be like WLTM without GSOH.
Where does it fit in to http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/programme.html ?

Maybe 17:30 - onwards: on Sunday 2nd - after a WSFII 2006 track - which
should definitely be in concert with FFII stuff.. if it isn't already.

Software patents, standards and Ipred2 have been less prominent in
WSFII's programme maybe because things have focused on sub-legal/policy
strategies and debates - rather than more legally defined areas where
groups like FFII are sticking heads above parapets.

It would be great to re-sync these approaches though - towards the end of
the weekend would probably make sense for that too..

Does this sound like a good time - there could be a summary / review of
wsfii, a view of wsfii 2006 in mumbai then segway into the presentation
you're proposing Gavin..

Rufus? I think you were focusing on this part of the schedule.. do we
have time here?

Cheers,

Saul.

-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/