[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout about omissions / problems

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Sep 14 01:24:22 UTC 2005

Dear all,

the programme's going to be printed soon... so please have a look at it:
http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/programme.html and help spot omissions!

I've just done some tidying and up-to-dating...

I noticed we don't have Armin Medosch signed up for anything - which is a
crime! We must try to get him - maybe for the freenetworks panel. I think
he's in town for the Open congress on the 7th and 8th Oct (I prodded them
to make sure) but somehow it slipped through the clogged net of 'should
invite to wsfiis' dah!

I'll invite him now, but I'm aware that the programme is filling up.

this is - to my best knowledge, what we've got now..

I still haven't heard from Karel Kulhavy about open hardware and it's
a bit late now... so we might be missing a person for open hardware.

We're also waiting to hear from Otavio about possible contribution to the
Free Culture Free Media panel..

apart from that it's looking pretty tight to me.

so - let's look at this collectively one more time. are we happy with it?
what typos and thinkos are my bloodshot eyes missing?

oh, one more thing.

it was raised some time ago that we should have a wsfii roundup to close
the summit and Arun kindly offered his services in this department. I
think that would be a fine idea - especially if Arun is charged with
collecting impressions, leads and clues from others during the weekend
that he can broadcast along with his own impressions / directions at the
end.

Arun? Are you still up for this? Everyone else? Is there a better way to
close the summit?

oh boy, it's close now.

Saul.

--