[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout about omissions / problems

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Sep 14 02:28:43 UTC 2005

Hi Mamading,

Erk. sorry. That may have been a mis-communication between me and jo..
sorry. I knew you were *on* the panel. I can't recall at which point we
thought you'd be the right person to chair it...

erm. hem hem.

Mamading, would you mind chairing the Community Currencies panel?

Cheers,

Saul.

-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/