[wsfii-discuss] programme shakedown - please proof and shout about omissions / problems

Karel Kulhavy clock at twibright.com
Wed Sep 14 08:54:55 UTC 2005

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 02:24:22AM +0100, Saul Albert wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the programme's going to be printed soon... so please have a look at it:
> http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/programme.html and help spot omissions!
>
> I've just done some tidying and up-to-dating...
>
> I noticed we don't have Armin Medosch signed up for anything - which is a
> crime! We must try to get him - maybe for the freenetworks panel. I think
> he's in town for the Open congress on the 7th and 8th Oct (I prodded them
> to make sure) but somehow it slipped through the clogged net of 'should
> invite to wsfiis' dah!
>
> I'll invite him now, but I'm aware that the programme is filling up.
>
> this is - to my best knowledge, what we've got now..
>
> I still haven't heard from Karel Kulhavy about open hardware and it's
> a bit late now... so we might be missing a person for open hardware.

I have already registered - http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/register.php
Saul Albert invited me, he said "we could offer to fly you here to
london and put you up as best we can." but I don't know what he exactly
means by that.  I asked him about organizational details but he didn't
reply yet
- either he's busy or there must be some problems in e-mail between us.

He said that I would be on Open Hardware panel and would have like
15-minute presentation.

I am not experienced in organizing such things I have even never bought
a plane ticket etc. ;-) But I am definitely interested to come.

CL<