[wsfii-discuss] Ronja

Karel Kulhavy clock at twibright.com
Wed Sep 14 09:02:52 UTC 2005

Hi

How technical should be my presentation?
I have done already one on Linux Users Group Switzerland in Zurich,
which is on http://ronja.twibright.com/about.php
on the bottom edge (OpenOffice, PowerPoint, PDF). Less technical? More
technical?

I would bring a sample of just Ronja Twister electronics module. Taking
the whole device is a) too heavy and b) I don't have it here anyway :) I
just hope the British police won't shoot me down dead preventively when
they see a metal box with wires ;-)

How formal is the conference? Should I bring some special rags or are my
default skate-style sufficient?

CL<