[wsfii-discuss] Richard Kay availability

Richard Kay rich at copsewood.net
Sat Sep 17 13:24:58 UTC 2005

Mamading,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 03:20:30AM +0100, Mamading Ceesay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just sent Richard Kay an email enquiring about his availability.

I did receive this apparantly through the wsfii list - can't see the
message this refers to yet privately. However, I've just got back
from holiday abroad and have an
unbelievable number of emails to catch up with. I do look forward
to getting down to wsfii for a day, with a preference for the
Saturday (1st), but if you would like me to lead a session
e.g. on MRS I could fit in either day, whichever suits the
program organisation best. I will also reply privately with my
phone number - I think it would be useful to have a
chat if you would like me to lead a session.

Best regards,
Richard