[wsfii-discuss] Re: Review Community Currencies panel scheduling?

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Sat Sep 17 21:29:22 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 07:20:43PM +0200, Keith Hart wrote:
>    Thanks for all that information. I will talk for 15 minutes without props
>    and take part in any more general discussion involving the audience.

Hi Keith,

I've been off-line again today, trying to sort out the horribly broken
ADSL at limehouse town hall, so sorry for the late response.

Please let me add my apology to Jo's - we really didn't mean any
disrespect, but as you know, things have been really chaotic in our
'open' organisation. Where usually speakers and attendees wouldn't be
privvy to what are usually - and perhaps *should be* internal scheduling
decisions and worries niggles, we've decided to show the world the
malcoordination and panic as we get closer to the event. Thanks for
giving us the feedback we need!

The mute stall is confirmed and I've asked them if they could stock THMD
- which I think they'd be selling and reimbursing you for - or else we
could work it into the event currency exchange.

Thanks again,

saul.