[wsfii-discuss] Currency Name

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:59:14 UTC 2005

On 21/09/05, Saul Albert <saul at twenteenthcentury.com> wrote:

> I know this is only an event currency, and there are plans to do more
> 'real' community currency work in the long term, but couldn't we use the
> name we planned for our long-term currency - 'the lime'?
>
> Of course 'limes' are rich with local history & heritage :)

My final proposals:
    limelites (indicating a lightweight pro tem implementation of the lime)
    limeys

--
Mamading Ceesay

"[The reformers'] remedies do not cure the disease: they merely prolong it....
The proper aim is to try and reconstruct society on such a basis that poverty
will be impossible."
-- Oscar Wilde