[wsfii-discuss] Ronja presentation

Karel Kulhavy clock at twibright.com
Tue Sep 27 09:16:23 UTC 2005

I got my OpenOffice slides done, the RX is soldered for demonstration I
just need to try it out if it works.

I also have 3 spare blank Twister PCB boards at home, of which I would 2
bring as samples, and plan to go to shop today to buy two bags of
components so people could try out populating the free hardware in real
(I'll take a gas soldering iron with me).

I recently made a script to download the 550MB Ronja website on CD-ROM.
Should I burn some CD-ROMs for them to be handed out? How many people
are interested? Or should that be done in place?

CL<