[wsfii-discuss] overregistration

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Tue Sep 27 18:44:08 UTC 2005

hi rufus,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 03:38:17PM +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> possible to have streaming from the main room to the main other space so
> that we can accomodate those who don't fit in the main hall?

yes. members of East London Autonomous Media / hacklab were at limehouse
today configuring a streaming client / server setup from the old boxes
mamading sourced last week.

things are really cooking down at limehouse. The WSFII 2006 organisers
track is currently in the main hall busily cutting up bits of canvass to
go to the printer tomorrow at 8:30, which will bear this tremendous logo:

http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/docs/projects/wsfii/wsfii-patch-final.pdf

we have agreement from stitches in time (stitchesintime.org.uk) who
occupy the ground floor of limehouse town hall to run a 'patch your own
t-shirt' in the diff room.

and the book sprint is off to a good start..

see you all on the weekend!

Cheers,

Saul.