[wsfii-discuss] [Fwd: [fsc04news] [Fwd: Long to see you in London :-)]]

cven cven at c-base.org
Wed Sep 28 09:36:29 UTC 2005

hi
maybe someone can help
chrs
	cven

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [fsc04news] [Fwd: Long to see you in London :-)]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:30:39 +0200 (CEST)
From: bjarke at djurslands.net
To: fsc04news at freifunk.net

Hello, is anybody here in London on workshop warming up to the WSFII
(World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures) in the weekend ?

Egon and I - Bjarke - from Djursland, want to participate, but we don't
know where to go, - where to find you !

We were at the Limehouse Town Hall two times yesterday, but nobody opened
the door. So where are you ? - Where do you meet and when ?

Your friends from Denmark
Egon and Bjarke :-)