[wsfii-discuss] Attending WSFII: Reminder and Information

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Sep 30 14:41:13 UTC 2005

The World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures (London) takes
place this Saturday and Sunday (1st and 2nd) at Limehouse Town Hall.
This is a final reminder along with relevant information.

Regards,

Rufus Pollock

Getting In
==========

Doors open: 10:00
First session: 11:00

As displayed on the registration page we are now formally full. Thus:

   * If have registered but already know you are not able to attend
please notify us of this by emailing wsfii-register at okfn.org

   * If you have registered (even after the "we're full" notice went up
on wednesday) you'll be guaranteed a place as long you arrive by 10:45

   * After 10:45 we will allocate places on a first-come first-served basis

   * If you know people who would like to come along but haven't
registered they are still very welcome. Of course we can't /guarantee/
them entrance but it seems likely that there will be space.

Venue Information and Contact Details
=====================================

Where: Limehouse Town Hall, 646 Commercial Road, London, E14 7HA

How to get there: http://www.okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiGettingThere

If you run into trouble and need to speak to a human, call Saul on +44
7941255210, Jo Walsh on +44 7811488479, or Rufus Pollock on +44 7795 176
976.

Programme
=========

http://www.wsfii.org/programme.html

Note that there will be space for impromptu presentations and
discussions during the two days. You can post about ideas on the demo
fest page:

   http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/DemoFest

Membership Fee

We are looking to levy a £10 membership fee half of which is converted
to 'limes' and returned to you. Limes are the community currency in
operation at the event and can be used to buy food, drink, and various
items in nearby stores. Concessions are available and no-one will be
prevented from attending due to this membership cost.