[wsfii-discuss] Could you please tell if VoIP is free also in those countries?

Zviad Sulaberidze zviad at osgf.ge
Tue Aug 1 07:37:19 UTC 2006

You pay for license to conduct telephone service, this is about 700
Euros, and you have to purchase phone number pool additionally (about
1000 Euros for 2000 numbers), also you have to care about
interconnectivity between other phone stations and interregional switch,
in order to have terminations to other local phone numbers in the town
and country. So, your service works as a regular phone line, with full
incoming and outgoing calls. As for prices, mostly all VoIP providers
here have the same prices as conventional phone companies.

This service mostly is used as an additional phone line by them who has
Internet connectivity and not broadly used by masses (with Inet
connectivity)

Best,
Zviad