[wsfii-discuss] wireless:corner @ 23C3 27.-30.Dec. 2007 Berlin/Germany/Terra

roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 00:55:18 UTC 2006

Hi All

  I am Roland Mfondoum, Cameroonian living ad working in north cyprus as a wireless Network Administrator for a WISP.
  I am working on wireless project management and I have strong experience on managing wireless channels 2.4 Ghz and 5.8 Ghz. Linux networking , configuring Mail, DNS, Border gateway, Web and orther servers. Especially on Fedora.
  I would like to attend the submit for two purpose:

  1- share my experience on wireless networking with other attendees (channel Management and network Expension)

  2- Present what a tip on how to start a small business with Wireless networking ("EXTEND THE RANGE OF A SMALL WIRELESS ROUTER WITH RECUPERATION MATERIAL ").

  3- Present the project I and YTECHNET  ( www.ytechnet.com ) are working on in Africa, Cameroon (Building a mesh network in a village using solar Panels and only wireless routers)

  4- LEARN how people else where manage their wireless network.

  That's all about me and what I would like to present.

  Cheers

  Roland

Alexander Morlang <alx at dd19.de> wrote:
  roland schrieb:
> Hi Wireless geeks
>
> I would like to attend the submit and make a small presentation on how
> to extend a little wireless router range from 100m to several hundreds
> of meters and even kilometers with a metallic tin as feed and a little
> 80cm dish.
> It's working nicely and been tested here in North Cyprus.
>
> I will prepare a PDF that will be shared with all the attendees and all
> the members of this forum

could you announce your coming in the wiki, with a small description
what you are doing?

> Cheers

greets, alex

[wrong qouting removed]