[wsfii-discuss] wireless:corner @ 23C3 27.-30.Dec. 2007 Berlin/Germany/Terra

roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 07:53:37 UTC 2006

Jeff
  Thanks, I hope by then everybody interested by the project will send us
  all the technical propositions so we can make a good technical documentation
  that will be available again on this wiki.

  Roland

Jeff Buderer <jeff at onevillagefoundation.org> wrote:
  Roland,

We definitely should also discuss this project at the WSFII Summit in Ghana in particular because of the Cameroonian component.

Thanks for your effort.

Jeff Buderer
oneVillage Foundation