[wsfii-discuss] CNML first draft.

axel axel at notmail.org
Thu Dec 28 16:32:11 UTC 2006

Hi,
its cool to have a first draft. If tried to edit and comment something (logged
in with a valid account) but have always been told, that "This page has been
locked to prevent editing...". Am I doing something wrong?

> BTW, where is the best place for documenting that? Is here?
> http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php/Community.Network.Markup.Language
Just an idea. We recently set up a server to host our b.a.t.m.a.n. child and
give it some space for documentation, discussion, developm, downloads,
mailing list, ... (wiki, svn, trac,...) at open-mesh.net/batman . If desired,
it would be our pleasure to give this project some place as well.

Greetings,
axel