[wsfii-discuss] It is treating Wi-Fi as communal property when it is not.....

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Tue Feb 7 16:01:15 UTC 2006

>> What is breaking the law? Free networks or Fon? Where is the proof
>> that law is broken?
>
> I think he meant violating the acceptable use policy with your ISP.  But the
> "breaking the law" phrase is often tossed out in the popular press.
> Personally I think it's pure FUD, but in the context of the article it's hard
> to tell if it was taken out of context.
>
> http://constructiveinterference.net/archives/186

 	I've also noticed that. Mention free Wi-Fi, and I've been jumped
on and flamed for breaking the law, or for being a terrorist.

 	In the end, I think all journalists (and bloggers) learn that they
need to do more research when writing articles, papers, and software. Some
of us learn a little later than others. =_)

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net