[wsfii-discuss] It is treating Wi-Fi as communal property whenit is not.....

Malcolm Corbett m.corbett at broadband-uk.coop
Wed Feb 8 16:55:12 UTC 2006

Hi,
There may be contractual constraints on whether you are allowed to share
your bandwidth but in practice this is hard to police at the consumer
level. In the UK there are at least 200 local community networks sharing
xDSL, satellite or leased line backhaul in wireless mesh networks. We
advise that they use suppliers that permit sharing.

Regards,
Malcolm Corbett

Director
Community Broadband Network