[wsfii-discuss]"Wireless Networking in the Developing World" released

Arun Mehta arunlists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:52:26 UTC 2006

For the record, THIS IS A GREAT BOOK! Congratulations, all of you who
worked on it. I already am making plans:

1. Now that I have a teaching position at JMIT, I will try to get a
students club together, to interconnect their hostels. We will try to
produce A/V training materials to go with the book.
2. Translate into Hindi.

I would also like to get this introduced into the syllabus for telecom
at our univ (in place of stuff like ISDN). Would you say this was
sufficient material for how many hours of theory, and how many hours
of practice?

Maybe you should consider starting a mailing list to discuss this
book, or is there one already?
Arun