[wsfii-discuss] the cooperative way for India?

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:37:37 UTC 2006

Hi Ramon, Aaron and all,

The points you 2 are hitting on in this exchange and the experiences
you have from your real-life community network are so valuable for the
fledgling startups in India that we should not let this go up in
smoke.
I suggest that we work on all this in face to face workshops in the
coming months. 2 great opportunities to meet are in Germany soon.

- First there is the wireless community camp
  5-13 August 2006 in Jersbek near Hamburg.
  https://snr.freifunk.net/trac/wcc

- Second is Wizards of OS 4 in Berlin.
14-16 September 2006
  http://www.wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=36&L=3

Lets set up camp there if possible and do workshops on "Spontaneous
Networking Platform" development. (thanks for the word,Spontaneous,
Ramon :-)
Other suggestion on the caption text of these workshops are welcome...

Thanks, Fred