[wsfii-discuss] the cooperative way for India?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Mon Jul 10 10:15:26 UTC 2006

Yes I do agree that this is important and that by developing this topics
we can all make a significant contribution for developing new startups.
It has lots of sense i todays world. Also glad to know that this
discussion gains interest from others.

Good idea to call it "Spontaneous Networking  Platform". I think that
this name defines very well what we are talking about, and helps to
distinguish with similar, maybe related comcepts, but slightly distinct
things like "mesh networks", dynamic routings, collaborative wikis, etc.

I'll try to contribute with a first draft and high level vision of this
"Spontaneous Networking Platform" as soon as I can, so then will be
easier to start discussion on this and see if the idea get tracking. No
problem if someone takes this lead first.

Certainly by discussing the concepts in some of those meetings can also
help a lot. Berlin OS 4 is the one that looks more accessible for me.

Ramon.

En/na Fred Pook ha escrit: