[wsfii-discuss] The Spontaneous Networking Platform has born.

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Mon Jul 10 16:44:39 UTC 2006

http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php/Spontaneous.Net.Platform

I've just tried to dump what was on my brain about the recent discussion
we had here and the experiences I know about in order to provide a much
mode solid base for discussion and development.
Take it just as a draft, and feel free to discuss, add, edit, review or
delete things if you simply think that I was drunk: That doesn't have to
be my draft, SNP makes sonse *only* if is something where almost all
free inspired networks and projects can converge.

That is just a start of what can be a long run. I'm excited on this.

I'm not also a native english. I'm sure that many of you can change some
words to better explain the concepts.