[wsfii-discuss] Was FON in Spain - Now, can someone please explain...

gil forcada gilforcada at guifi.net
Tue Jul 18 18:47:56 UTC 2006

just some bits about your last paragraph ... here, in guifi.net we
have remote control of the routers in our network ( an example, one of the
routers in the roof of my house, http://guifi.net/en/guifi/device/1803 )

you can see a transit graph and a alive graph, the firts tells about the
bandwitch used by the router and the second the pings and the delay of the
pings

we use SMP and rddtool to generate the graphs, in networks troublesomes
it's useful, in DDOS or other bits like this maybe it's not the best tool

cheers,

gil forcada

en/na Ken DiPietro va dir: