[wsfii-discuss] I need information on ISM Bands

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:01:49 UTC 2006

Hi Mahabir,
Good to hear from you!
I found one website for you containing the state of de-licensing of
Wi-Fi per country:
http://www.volweb.cz/horvitz/os-info/index.html
Let us know if there is more WSFII's can do for you help the situation in Nepal.
And to let you know that we have not forgotten about you there is even
a workshop being created for the Dharamsala.WSFII in october,
specially for Nepal.
You find it on:
http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php/Shaping.WSFII.Workshops. If
it helps you, please add to the shaping of the APs.4Nepal Workshop. We
will make sure that some people of Nepal can come over to Dharamsala.
Thanks, Fred