[wsfii-discuss] Why 5.725-5.850 GHz band is not allowed in European countries?

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Sun Jul 30 03:46:54 UTC 2006

Hello Dave;

Thank you very much for the detailed instructions and suggestions. Those
will be very helpful.

I found that Eurpoean countries are not allowing 5.725-5.850 GHz bands for
public use. Is it because it creates interferences to other radios or for
some other reasons?

Friends from the European countries can also explain the freequesncies
that are allowed there.

Thanks.

Mahabir

--