[wsfii-discuss] Linux re-claims the Linksys WRT54G v5

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at ergomedia.de
Wed Jun 28 11:39:43 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

> That's the weakest point - no.
> But I can answer specific questions (off the list),and I guess the guy
> behind it - Adam Koppel, adam at koppel.cz - would be very pleased if you
> contact him.

It's very nice to see how many WSFII related topics rise on the list.
Please all of you, think of coming to Dharamsala (
http://summit.airjaldi.com/ )and help organizing the WSFII workshops
that will be held there after the conference. There is a lot of
interesting things to talk about. So please spread the word about WSFII
Dharamsala ( http://wsfii.org )and join it! We need strong personal
relationships in this process and face to face meetings are the best way
to achieve them - so please as many of as possible come to India in
October!

Thx

JuergeN

> >Thanks for this information, do you have any english related web site
> about
> >it ?

Tichy
> >Sent: mardi 27 juin 2006 17:38