[wsfii-discuss] Latin America (more)

Peter Abrahamsen rainhead at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:50:18 UTC 2006

I just got signed up with the rest of the fsc04 list, and see that
there was recently a message about Latin America.

This WALC event sounds like a wonderful thing. I'd very much like to
go, and to take a bunch of my people with me, but I'm not sure how
that could be possible.

Are there other people on this list in Central America working on
community wireless networks? I'm in Nicaragua, and probably know you
already if you're also here, but I'm about to make a trip through
Honduras, Guatemala, and maybe El Salvador.

Cheers,

Peter