[wsfii-discuss] flisol - TV >100 cities >10 countries

kdag funkzvv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 01:19:39 UTC 2006

few weeks ago i tried to call on the attention to this network for
streams, tomorrow we hope to make good use of it, hopefully one day we
can organize a nice wsfii meeting based on it...after all is a Free
Information Infrastructure...read on...

It's beens a hectic month and finally tomorrow sat25 we will be
celebrating the 2006 FLISOL (Festival de Instalacion de Software Libre
in Latin America) a one day long installfest (gratis installation of
free open source software) that will blowup (MS windows rm) bits and
traces from the hard drives of a long list of people ready to get rid
of the corporative malware. Surely more than 2k are already inscribed
to give the chance to a free/libre operative system...it will
certainly be more than 2000 installs in just a day...

>100 cities >10 countries:
http://www.installfest.info/Paises

so, on saturday/25/06, all day long and in collaboration with the
G.I.S.S network (Global Independent Stream Support) we will be having
online (few 5-8) video streams that will let us share conferences,
music, experiences but basically will give up more strength to the
open source movement in terms of a Cultura Libre* and that's basically
the whole idea of bringing up together a program that goes further
than just installing free software. It will be a demo party all around
LatinAmerica based on "how-to" enjoy and share openness.

you are all warmly welcome to come and join in via irc.freenode.net
#altred to chat about the event. to watch it tune into the video
streams via:

http://giss.hackitectura.net/flisol/
http://giss.hackitectura.net/flisol/
http://giss.hackitectura.net/flisol/