[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Dharamsala - Please join and spread the word!

Harm Lübben h at 43chrome.de
Tue May 9 00:27:00 UTC 2006

Aloha,

Juergen Neumann:
> Wireless Technology Summit - Dharamsala 2006

so this is going to be "only" about wireless technology?

Are there any tracks planned about what one can do with wireless technology?
I understand that by chosing Dharamsala (& with coop with DIIRWB) the
focus will be on the "how to get this wireless thing to work" (incl.
extreme circumstances).

Maybe the London summit was too packed with peeks to free information
infrastructure, which could easily fit in weeks of workshops. But i
remember also ol'e Dave Hughes giving us an idea in Djursland about
fascination about VoIP.
Bringing the FII back on the list, i'd like to mention LETS,
OpenGeoData, community radio/tv.

Hey, it wasn't my intention to sound disappointed about a wireless
focus. (as we're building freifunk 2.0 over here ,-))
I just wanted to ask about details of the program. (and how to adjust
the focus ;-) )

--hl