[wsfii-discuss] Ghana

Ken DiPietro ken at new-isp.net
Sat Nov 4 12:58:48 UTC 2006

To all,

I recently attended the Muni Wireless Event in Minneapolis where I met a
gentleman from Ghana. I am providing his contact information as someone
else I would suggest should be included in this discussion.

Maxwell Amoake is the founder of I-calls.net and is extremely interested
in wireless. I have included his email address in the cc field above and
hope that this will be one more person who can contribute to the success
of this event.

Respectfully,

Ken DiPietro

New-ISP.net/NextGenCommunications.net