[wsfii-discuss] Onward to Africa

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at ergomedia.de
Thu Nov 9 15:12:57 UTC 2006

Hi Tracy,

just towards some of your questions here:

> *Questions:*
> 1. If i come across some cool wireless / radio type of
> initiatives where
> do i send them?

On the WSFII websites and Mailinglists I'd suggest.

> 2. Can we put together a list of case studies and if so where
> would they go?

Please register at http://www.oplan.org and check organisations and
networks. You can all add your contents there. We could also modify the
survey if neccessary. You will also find the casestudy done for InfoDev
there.

> 6. Is there some sort of repository/wiki/blog/webpage/dbase to post
> stuff to?  Joy and I were discussing a centralized repository
> for this
> type of content on skype yesterday.  Any ideas?

Please let's use what is already out there. The WSFII wiki and
mailinglists, the OPLAN website, etc.

Kindly

JuergeN