[wsfii-discuss] Calendar Update

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 07:49:07 UTC 2006

--- Gregers Petersen - DIIRWB <ic at momu.dk> wrote:

> I would just like to remind everyone that entries
> for the calendar are happily
> accepted :)

Equally happily, I have an update for the calendar
already: the Pakistan Software Houses Association
(P at SHA) supported by the Pakistan Information
Technology Board (PITB) has put together a conference
and workshop in Lahore, Pakistan, November 15-16, 2006
entitled Rural Wireless Connectivity Conference.

Speakers/panelists include 3 WSFII-er delegates to the
just concluded AirJaldi Summit, Jim Forster, Malcolm
Matson and myself.

Bjarke was to be here but has dropped out of sight
somewhere in India, Elektra also could not schedule
the travel and has regretted.

The agenda is posted at http://ruwiconf.xwiki.com. For
more details contact jehan dot ara at gmail dot com.

Vickram Crishna