[wsfii-discuss] Breadcrumb Wireless System

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at magma.ca
Tue Nov 14 15:24:30 UTC 2006

Hey have any of you used or heard of this thing?

http://www.rajant.com/index.html

    Rajant Corporation has developed wireless broadband systems and
    components that have multiple applications in homeland security,
    public safety, emergency and enterprise networking sectors. Rajant
    Corporation’s wireless LAN systems are portable, mobile, battery
    powered, meshing, self-healing, *highly secure <javascript:;>,
    802.11b access points.

A fellow judoka sent the link to me. Is there such a thing as a hacker /
community made version equivalent to this thing? This company looks a
little scarry to me, and something tells me that they would not sell it
to community activists! And if they did i think it would be monitored!

Cheers
Tracey