[wsfii-discuss] Fw: public demand for information technology

Ken DiPietro ken at new-isp.net
Fri Oct 6 00:01:58 UTC 2006

David,

What I mean to say is that pretty much the entire telecommunications
infrastructure, fixed, cell, video conferencing, advanced data services,
metropolitan LAN and a flock of other services (802.11p) that the ILECs
do not supply.

About the only thing we cannot replace is what is misnamed as the "First
Mile" but that is only because it is currently owned by big business -
that too will change.

While this may not be seen a huge news here in the developed world, in
developing nations this is a major shift in the way communications could
be handled.

Respectfully,

Ken DiPietro

New-ISP.net/NextGenCommunications.net