[wsfii-discuss] Delhi--Dharamsala logistics around 20 and 21 october

Arun Mehta arunlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 06:59:02 UTC 2006

Oh, that works for me too, if it works for you, Sebastian. Let me
know. But I would not sleep in a taxi in the parking lot of the
airport, if I were you, Joy. You can come to my place, or I can book
you a hotel room near the airport or near here. Can you not change the
taxi into a van or a bus, Fred/Joy? Then you could accomodate more. I
do realise that changing plans at the last minute is fraught with
danger, so if plans are frozen, so be it. I just need to know that
Sebastian has secure plans to get to Dharamsala, because I promised
him I would take care of it. Delighted if I don't need to :-)
Arun