[wsfii-discuss] taxi, dehli - dhasa, 21st, 6.xx a.m.

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Mon Oct 16 09:09:25 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 09:04 +0200, sebastian buettrich wrote:
> the plan below most certainly works for me!
> (in general, i m fine with whatever works for the rest of us)
> arriving 6.15 would mean, it d be fine if you, Joy, showed up there at
> 6.30 or so i guess -

good, Fred told me that Sebastian, David, Joy and Sharron are already
in, and I'd like to be the 5th then.

>> If she can't make it on Arun's scheduled bus, she will book a taxi
>> from:
>> SUMMIT ADVENTURES
>>> Tel: +91-1892-221679, 220403
>>> Mobile: +91-94180-21679
>>> www.summit-adventures.net
>>> milap at summit-adventures.net

thats all I know so far.
Could anyone tell me where and when we should meet?
And could someone recommend a backpackers or hostel in Delhi, maybe
nearby the meeting point?

thnx very much.

happy to meet ya all soon :)
kloschi