[wsfii-discuss] taxi, dehli - dhasa, 21st, 6.xx a.m.

Arun Mehta arunlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:07:30 UTC 2006

I was in a hurry to get the message below out, so forgot that a few
others have entrusted their travel from Delhi to Dharamsala to me.
Some were not sure of their programme. Would it be possible for Fred
and friends to book a bus that can take about twenty people? I might
be able to. Should we not accept Sebastians suggestion of trying to
reduce the emission load, and take one largish vehicle on the morning
of the 21st, bringing the last of the stragglers to Dharamsala?

Again, if you guys in Dharamsala can do this, fine, else let me know
quick, I can try from here.

And hey, if your blood pressure is going up again, Fred, forget I sent
this post. You stick with your arrangments for those on your list, I
will try to bring the rest.

Arun